Friday, January 19, 2007

My Gardens


I love gardening. It is a hobby which I find so relaxing. I could spend all day in the gardens. I started out with one small garden with lavender and sage, now I have around 8 different gardens with different themes. I'm trying not to add any more right now but just maintain the ones I have and add new flowers in the existing ones. I did add a bulb garden last fall though so I am excited to see how that will look this Spring.

4 comments:

Social Web Literacy said...

Colorful page! The lavender is a perfect choice for a flowery topic. I can imagine you might use future blog posts to talk about plants that wouldn't grow where you wanted them to or to let everyone know which flowers are your favorites. Keep up the good work. Your ropic looks promising.
-Steve

plantmgr said...

Hi Mary--Good job. I love your yard. Candy

Panda's Mom said...

Hi Mary Lu!

I love your picture... and lavender is one of MY favorite flowers.

Hope you like your new bulb garden... post some pictures for us! See you at work, Beth

rvcamper said...

Mary, I remember about the bulb garden...wasn't that when your back went out? It better turn out great!